2016 has been an exceptional year. Our founder and lead consultant, Morgan Ward, finished her first book under a pseudonym and is sitting with a potential agent.
This means, she is now ready to take on new clients.
Here’s a listing of the type of work she loves, aside from writing:
- An ongoing competitive overview to ensure we know who has which licenses, what’s currently at key accounts, what’s being marked down, etc.
- Outreach for potential properties.
- Relationship management including any needs to update agreements to reflect new categories, channels of distribution, or basic renewals.
- Drafting of a presentation decks and one-sheets for potential licensees or licensors.
- Projections for potential licensing deals broken out by retailer or class of retailer or product type as needed.
- Projections for current licensing relationships.
- Any help needed in pushing through approvals.